Air exchange rates up to 2,000 m³/h and maximum filter effect
- High air exchange rates due to volume flows of up to 2,000 m³/h
- Effectively filters 99.995 % of aerosols from air in the room
H14 HEPA Filter installed according to EN DIN 14644-3
- The RoomGuard uses H14 HEPA filters in accordance with EN 1822 and draws on the entire expertise of CRT’s cleanroom experts in terms of design.
- Proof of correct installation of the HEPA filter in accordance with EN DIN 14644-3 before delivery by a CRT metrologist
- 100% functionality test of the entire unit before delivery / set-up
Multiple soundproofing and maintenance-free operation
- Noticeably quiet when in operation due to multiple sound insulation: 2-fold in the air flow and additional surface insulation of the entire casing.
- Maintenance-free operation due to continuous monitoring of the pressure difference of the filters. The unit signals a necessary filter change in advance.
Intelligent air distribution and expert initial setup
- The adjustment nozzles on the top of the unit make it possible to optimise the air distribution through intelligent adaptation to local conditions
- Initial setup by experienced personnel is possible
Freedom to customise your RoomGuard
- We offer you the option of individual colour selection (RAL) for the powder coating as well as optional wrapping with individual designs
- Also, the option to combine it with furniture construction on site is possible for maximum discreet operation
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT ROOMGUARD©?
We are more than happy to inform you about prices, technologies, and customisation options.
CRT Cleanroom-Technology AG
Tel.: +41 (0)62 866 60 90
Fax: +41 (0)62 873 13 97
Your contact person